Global Digimon Master Online

You Must Register For Enjoying this forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You Must Register For Enjoying this forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum free for fun and have enjoy

Hi fellow GDMO user, First of all - welcome to the GDMO community. I am happy you found this place, and hope you are going to enjoy your stay as much as the rest of us. To quickly get up to speed, these are the things you need to know about, to get the most out of GDMO and the Community. The Forum I just found this place, where/how do I begin? This is your lucky day, you are exactly where you need to be. Read all the details on this page, then head on to the New Member?Say Hi to all forum and create your first post. The Rules The GDMO forum is a free place, users should be able to relax around here, and do pretty much as they like. These are the few most important rules we all need to follow, to ensure this remains a nice place to hang out. 1. This is a family friendly forum. Keep the language and content/images family friendly. 2. We like games and respect the game developers. Do not share hacks/information which can potentially damage the game, cause roll-backs etc. Such posts will be removed. 3. Do not spam post or junk. Dont waste your time to spam or junk,i mean you dont post very fast or double post,keep enjoy about this forum.
Disclaimer By posting in the GDMO forums,you have agreed to follow the rules and abide to them at all times. If you blame other user,you will incur a warning,suspension, deletion of the offending article (via. Post, Signature, Avatar, Attachment, Etc) from Admin.This forum for enjoy and forum about Global Digimon Master Online. If anyone blame you or you have problem,you can PM Admin,thx before.
Hi fellow GDMO users! Recently there has been an increase in the number of posts written in other languages than English And Indonesian. The only permitted language on this forum is English and Indonesia. If you do not know English very well, you are of welcome to write your posts on your own preferred language if and only if you also make sure to include a google translated version of the entire post and any following replies. Any threads/post in any language other than English which does not also contain a google translated version will be deleted without further notice. Repeated violations will result in a temporary/permanent ban. This rule is enforced only to ensure that the forum remains understandable by all or at least the majority of visitors. Thank you for your understanding.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Semi Bot GDMO
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:31 pm by adam92

» DARK VEEMON DT 1280x800
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:15 pm by OnlyMe11

» hi ~ i m new member
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:47 am by whycantlvu13

» GDMO Digimon Texture Modification (Bonus Omnimon)
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm by uchija447

» Perfect BOT by "mast"
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 pm by Armonite

» **********HURRAY!!!HURRAY!!!HURRAY!!!**********
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 am by prince_hack

» hi i'm newbie...
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:59 am by 01091115090

» hi .. i`m newbe in here :D
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 am by tiaraningsih

»  [RELEASE] DaMaGeX DMO Bot [BETA] Updating now..
hi ~ i m new member I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 am by wanloplop

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

hi ~ i m new member

whycantlvu13

Jumlah posting : 2

hi ~ i m new member Empty hi ~ i m new member

Post by whycantlvu13 Thu May 16, 2013 6:47 am

hi all ~ Very Happy